The neo-Gothic town hall in Niepołomice was built in 1903 by a famous architect Jan Sas-Zubrzycki.
Its construction was commissioned by the then mayor Władysław Wimmer. The two-storey red brick town hall – with its pinnacles and arches and a polygonal tower topped with a pyramid-shaped roof – is one of the town’s most outstanding buildings. In 2003 for the 100th anniversary of the town hall its façade was thoroughly renovated. On the inside wall of the arcade there is a memorial plaque commemorating one of the town’s most eminent citizens – Brigadier General Walerian Czuma.